Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Curse you!

To the right, is Mrs. Avanina Sin'raine Janus.

In this screenshot, she is level (season/year/etc) 16.

She is a Warlock.

She also is a clone.

Avanina's polygonal form first took a breath of pixelated (er, sure?) life on the Sentinels RP server. I decided to roll her during a time of hiatus. While my husband took a break from WoW, I refrained from playing my main (Alliance) character because I didn't want to outlevel his character. I had a great time playing the original Avanina; got her midway through the 40's with casual play and next to no instances run.

When my husband decided to play WoW again, I brought up the idea of starting on a new server, especially since my brother decided he wanted to try out the game. I did a bit of snooping and said "hai, lets go roll on teh MG!" Or at least, that's how it sounded in my mind...

Unfortunately, there was no justification for spending $25 to transfer Avanina over to a new server. Avanina was not an acomplished character, nor would her prior roleplay existence mesh with the addition of my husband's character. I could've just ignored the bit of background I had previously made for her, but I wanted to level alongside my husband.

Avanina Version 2.0 was created on Moon Guard - and there was much rejoicing. Well, not really.

Mrs. Avanina Sin'raine Janus (surname compliments of my husband's imagination) is leveling casually; being played alongside my husband's rogue, Mr. Krant Ian Janus. Avanina is currently following the Affliction tree, just as her prototype did - though Destruction may prove more efficient for the class combination. Avanina also likes to sew, cook, fish and fling rocks about in the mad search for precious ore.

She is fluent in Orcish, Thalassian, and Demonic - the third being courtesy of an addon called Lore. More on Lore, and other roleplaying addons to come in a full and proper post.

As far as her origins and backstory goes, I'll save that for another time.

0 comments:

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment®