Tuesday, April 1, 2008

el oh el, it's April Fool's!

Ah yes, the wonderful first day of April, when one is either bombarded with trickery the moment they get out of bed, or the moment one turns on their computer. Or, well, any time in between - jokes follow no schedule or boundary.

This proves true for Blizzard Entertainment. Once again, many find themselves (okay, myself included) staring at the newly posted updates at WoW's illustrious website. Bards?! Molten Core!?

Wait,
bards?

"That would be... rather neat!" I say to myself.

Of course, I already know it's a trap!

With a heavy heart, I ignore delving into the information page and skip straight to the realm forums. Where I am greeted by swapped avatars and automatically-formatted lol-ness.

This must be a sign, surely it is. The thought has crossed my mind, and yet, I have refrained. Thanks to Blizzard's April Fool's prank, the concept of this blog is pulled forth from the depths of my mind, kicking and screaming and covered in brain-goo... what?

Here, I will record my thoughts on what matters to me in World of Warcraft - roleplaying. Okay, and maybe some other WoW-related things too...

Welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

/wave

Glad to have you here! Welcome to WoW Blogging, Ava.

If you haven't discovered it already, we've a community of sorts at Blog Azeroth. Come on over and make yourself at home.

Anonymous said...

*sigh* More coffee, please...

...that should have said "kestrel said..."

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment®